City of Carterville - City Hall
103 S. Division St.
P - 618-985-2252
F - 618-985-9282
Click here to email.
Carterville's City Hall provides several services to Carterville residents, including the following:
Carterville Community Center-Fred G. Harrison Annex
- You can book the Carterville Community Center-Fred G. Harrison Annex at city hall.
Carterville City Parks - Ball Field & Shelter Reservations
- Cannon Park
Ball fields and shelters can be reserved. A minimal refundable deposit is required to reserve shelters.
- James Street Park
Tri-C Little League utilizes these ballfields for most of the spring/summer season, but you can inquire for more information at city hall. Shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis; no reservation or deposit required.
- Cemetery records, as well as cemetery lots for sale, are available at the city hall.
- Information on and applications for building permits can be found at City Hall.
Building and Code Inspector:
- City citations can be paid at city hall.
- Notary services are available at no charge.
Voter Registration & Election Information
- Carterville residents can register to vote at Carterville City Hall. You must provide a photo ID with the correct address or a photo ID and another form of identification containing the registrants name and correct address (such as a bill or letter that has been mailed to them).